Sunday, February 7, 2010

Financial Accounting Sixithedition Answers




light through the window is opaque. I really do not know if light or glass, the fact is that things lose clarity. They say that all people, the light emanating from objects, how much I save on my bills if I could see that light and not only weary faces grimacing in?. These days the humidity, darkness and wind calan. That if calan!, the toes are numb. What does it matter? . Sometimes I hate that much whining is inside everyone. I would go to the kitchen and not see those dirty dishes and the food of many days. No that's not the attitude. What happens is that the kitchen you want to save your memories. And I came and I make a brainwashed yet, and chlorine. When I leave she smiles. Me grumpy think you have a smile typical idiot. Well .... Well ... smile. I would like to talk to someone, some days I feel like I had my tongue stuck to the palate. I sing a song I heard on a radio commercial. No ... .. tongue is not attached. It's a relief, and saddens me at the same time is another reason why have not spoken. But what say?, "Complaints?. Just as well, the song of the commercial.
say that schizophrenics can see things that do not exist, they are made, how does one become a schizophrenic?. No fair!, I'm just depressed, but on second thought maybe if I "effort" I become schizophrenic. I'm going to sit in the room. And I'm going to imagine that at the end of the other is a goblin chair complete with green dress. I'm sorry, I close my eyes Ohh. He opened his eyes there is someone sitting there. An old silent, her eyes lost. Well ... .. I think my father was sitting there when I started the effort. It says nothing. What if I bought a green hat and you get into a sack to give me the gold at the end of the rainbow?. No, your old What do you feel guilt is boring? . In addition to scouring the rainbow, if the day has been raining. "Again the plaintive?. No, not that the sky does not believe the rainbow is now printed in monochrome, the crisis. There is no one to talk to. I ask my father like this, I says, well, then silence again. I stop the chair. And I see the rain through the window. Even the rain looks dull. I go to the computer. I want to find where to buy a green hat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment