Sunday, March 7, 2010

жених Denise Milani




"Snow White was so beautiful, even dead, the dwarfs did not have the heart to bury her and put her in a glass coffin where ever watched ...."

I loved her, and Although my brothers and I were warriors Dwarves always saw as asexual men in their eyes as children.

been many years since I could see her radiant smile, when her hair open sunlight and clouds dimmed white skin.

say his name White as ideo his mother when he saw blood on the snow to prick a finger, I did not mind his name.

But she saw us seven as if we were one without difference, only had thoughts for a "prince" who never met.

Now she is here, immutable, incorruptible in this glass coffin with his name engraved in gold letters. But static dead without being dead, living without being alive.
The cabin in the woods, is single, dismal. The time she entered, there was light, but now the wild beasts devour the deer.

were seven warriors, now leave me alone. Five have realized that this is crazy, we must continue our lives. One died at my hands when I surprised him trying to perform an act of necrophilia with the sleeping princess. This love nonsense has brought out the best and worst of me. I can not get away from the glass coffin.

"" The Prince "has sought?. But because I have to give it up?. Even dead illuminates this clearing. I do not know if it is the same prince, that that I saw, in the evening sniffing.

No matter, anyone who approaches the altar of glass, do not take my princess. So you should leave an enchanted kingdom without rulers.

And so "lived" happily "forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment